LifeXclusiv – Terms & Conditions
1. General Points
- LifeXclusiv is a customer engagement portal, brought to you by HDFC Life, where various product and services by third party merchants/service providers are only aggregated together for the convenience of users of LifeXclusiv.
- HDFC Life is not undertaking the business of online retail or trading through LifeXclusiv
- HDFC Life is not selling, gifting, promoting, in any form whatsoever, any of the offers, goods, products, services, etc provided by third party merchants/service providers on LifeXclusiv
- HDFC Life strongly recommends the users not to share their customer IDs, Employee IDs, User IDs, Password and any such confidential information with any other entity
- HDFC Life shall not at any point, be liable/responsible for the service/product provided by the third party merchants/service providers or for services/products availed by the users from third party merchants/services providers on LifeXclusiv.
- HDFC Life does not guarantee, endorse and/or make any representation with respect to the product /service with respect to the product, delivery, service, merchantability, quality and features thereof, that the user may opt to purchase/avail through the LifeXclusiv portal.
- All users' concerns, requests, complaints and queries need to be logged in through the "Contact Us" section of LifeXclusiv, but HDFC Life would not be liable/responsible for the responses recevied by the users for services/products provided by the Third party merchant/service provider.
- Users on the LifeXclusiv portal will be authenticated using a secured authentication mechanism which will allow the user to use the services available on the portal. User data will not be shared or passed to the service providers /merchants without the consent of the user.
2. Third party merchant/Service providers on LifeXclusiv
- Any product/service selected by the users shall be provided directly on a principal to principal basis by the concerned service provider /merchant, without any involvement of HDFC Life.
- The users decision to avail the product /service from the service provider/merchant is completely voluntary and once the user has confirmed to proceed, the user shall enter a website which is not owned by HDFC Life but managed and owned by merchant partners.
- If the user chooses to go ahead with a particular product / service available on the LifeXclusiv portal, their personal information would be shared with the service provider / merchant of that particular service to allow the service provider / merchant to auto-register the user in their respective systems and for them to be able to fulfill their services to the user.
- Once the user makes a selection to avail the third party service / product on the LifeXclusiv portal and confirms to proceed, the user will be re-directed to the third party service provider’s / merchant’s platform to continue with the purchase of the product / service.
- The product/service being offered by the service provider are non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-encashable.
- If the user agrees to purchase /avail of any third party product /service on the LifeXclusiv portal, the user agreed to authorize the particular third party service provider / merchant to contact the user notwithstanding anything to the contrary that may be contained anywhere, including registration of DNC/NDNC.
3. Loyalty/Rewards Program
- Loyalty points can be earned by users basis transactions/purchases made by the users against various third party products/services, that are eligible for earning reward points and available in LifeXclusiv portal only. Transactions that are made directly/indirectly on any platform, other than LifeXclusiv, would not be considered for loyalty/reward point allocation to the users.
- Only products/services, provided by third party merchants/service providers, that are marked with superscript ^ XP (eg: Consult a doctor^XP), or detailed in the Earn XP Page, are eligible for allocation loyalty/reward points.
- Transactions made for purchase of any insurance, pension, health and/or any other insurance related product/services are not eligible for earning loyalty/reward points.
- The loyalty/reward points that are eligible for redemption will be allocated to the users account 30 days after completion of transaction provided there are no cancellations or refunds.
- Products offered under the redemption catalogue are offered by third party merchants and HDFC Life/LifeXclusiv does not garttt/ warentee.. Or confirm on mechantability/usability of the products
- Loyalty/Rewards points once redeemed by the user will not be accepted for any refunded back to the users in any form whatsoever, under any circumstances
- The loyalty/reward points earned by the users can be redeemed only through the redemption section (Redeem XP section) of LifeXclusiv portal and not through any other source.
- A lifetime membership fee of 60 loyalty / reward points will be deducted from the member / user’s loyalty account to be able to use the benefits of the rewards / loyalty program including redemption.
- The loyalty/reward points allocated to the user account for redemption will be valid for a period of 3 years from the date of such allocation for each transaction. At the end of the 3 year period, the unredeemed loyalty/reward points will expire and the users will not be eligible to claim the same in any form whatsoever. The user will be given sufficient intimation prior to such expiry to allow the users to redeem their points through the redemption options on LifeXclusiv. HDFC Life/LifeXclusiv will not accept any claims for redemption of loyalty/reward points in form whatsoever after the expiry of the said points.
- In case HDFC Life/LifeXclusiv decides to conclude the loyalty/rewards program, HDFC Life/LifeXclusiv shall endevour to give the user reasonable time to redeem any unredeemed loyalty/reward points on LifeXclusiv. Reward / loyalty points not redeemed within the stipulated time will stand forfeited and the user shall not be eligible to make any claims whatsoever in this regard thereafter.
- In case HDFC Life/LifeXclusiv decides to conclude the loyalty/rewards program, any unutilized loyalty/reward points shall not be compensated in any form whatsoever. The user agrees to wave its rights to initiate any action against HDFC Life as regards to his unutilized loyalty/reward points becoming null and void.
4. Informed consent
- I understand that the laws that protect privacy and the confidentiality of medical information also apply to 1mg™, and that no information obtained in the use of medicine through 1mg™, which identifies me, will be disclosed to researchers or other entities without my consent.
- I understand that I have the right to withhold or withdraw my consent to the use of telemedicine in the course of my care at any time, without affecting my right to future care or treatment.
- I understand the alternatives to a 1mg™ consultation and in choosing to participate in a 1mg™ consultation, I understand that some parts of the exam involving physical tests may be conducted by individuals at my location, or at a testing facility, at the direction of the consulting health care provider.
- I understand that the consultation through 1mg™ may involve electronic communication of my personal medical information to other medical practitioners who may be located in other areas, including out of state.
- I understand that I may expect the anticipated benefits from the use of the 1mg™ Global eHospital™ in my care, but that no results can be guaranteed or assured.
- I understand that my healthcare information may be shared with other individuals for scheduling and billing purposes. Others may also be present during the consultation other than my health care provider and consulting health care provider in order to operate the equipment. The above mentioned people will all maintain confidentiality of the information obtained. I further understand that I will be informed of their presence in the consultation and thus will have the right to request the following: (1) omit specific details of my medical history/physical examination that are personally sensitive to me; and/or (2) terminate the consultation at any time.